CHI2013 Women’s breakfast
Get to know new women in the HCI field and make valuable connections!
- Understand the challenges and successes of women.
- Discuss in small table groups such topics as mentoring networks, work-life balance, diverse success paths, and personal-branding.
- “Speaker-sparks” will be shared by CHI leaders such as Kristina Höök, Elizabeth Churchill, Vicki Hanson, Jhilmil Jain, and Karen Holtzblatt. Each will share a quick story and then ask a question for table groups to discuss.
- Participants can range from students just starting in the field, professionals just beginning their journey in academia or industry, and seasoned leaders willing to share their expertise.
- Buffet Breakfast Served
- $15 for students/ $25 for SIGCHI Members
- Only 300 seats are available for this special breakfast program so register soon!
(NOTE: if you have already registered you can go back and add this to your registration)
We are looking for table leaders to help in sparking table conversations.
If you are interested please contact: